An effective communication tool for the employee
Each employee can upload, check and modify information in real time and follow the progress of service:
• Complete the preferences questionnaire online
• Upload the necessary documents for home rental or purchase
• Receive progress notifications regarding their relocation on their home page…
• Access their visits schedule
• Complete the satisfaction questionnaire online
A clear vision of all the assignments for the HR
The corporate client is informed on their home page of the progress for each relocation:
• When contact has been established with the employee
• Date of when the accommodation visits will take place
• Date of the signing of the accommodation lease
• Completed satisfaction questionnaire available online
Important statistics regarding your relocations
Our software has been designed to stock a certain amount of data that enables us to provide our clients with the following information:
• Number of assignments managed
• The amount invoiced (total per assignment and type of assignment)• The duration of each assignement
• Customer satisfaction levels
• Family profiles
• Age range
• Location of selected properties
• Types and size of properties selected
• The rental charges and agency fees
Through their experience, both personal and professional, all of our employees make a large contribution to the success of Link Mobilité.
The size of the company means that we can maintain a personalised approach in dealing with our customers.
They are committed, flexible and proactive to ensure a successful transition for your employees.
Above all, these team members share the same values essential in relocation:
• Sense of service
• Open spirit
Our multi-cultural staff is committed to providing personalised services to ensure a high level of quality to our customers.
Full training cycle
All our employees attend training courses to acquire the necessary capabilities to manage the various aspects of relocation:
• Accommodation search: documentation requiredfor leaseholder, guarantees required, decision making process for the owner , time scales involved, regulations…
• Moving arrangments, temporary accommodation…
• Administrative procedures and immigration
• Customer relations: response to questions, stress management, cultural shock, advice given based on personalities and lifestyles
Their training is then completed in each agency to adapt to each local market: real estate markets, providers, networks
Finally, our teams are regularly trained on specific topics by our professional union (SNPRM).
The satisfaction of our customers is essential, whether it be the employee or the employer.
We measure our customer’s satisfaction by:
• Providing continuous updates and information on our relocations
• Organizing a debrief with our customers at the end of each relocation
• Providing surveys so that our customer scan express their honest opinions of their experiences
Our support is monitored through relevant indicators ensuring an excellent success rate and quality service:
• Support process for your relocation
will start within 48 hrs of your request
• Commitment to the assignment
given in writing
The employee may complete his or her online satisfaction survey as soon as the assignment is complete. This survey is visible to both Link Mobilité and the employee’s company in real time.
Compliances to employee’s specifications
Overall sucess rate
All of our consultants have company cars. These are all recent vehicles under warranty with breakdown support.The company ensures each of the vehicles are regularly maintained.
The vehicles are also hybrid vehicles to reduce our impact on the environment despite our many trips.
In addition, Link Mobilité has implemented an incentive scheme; a portion of the profits earned by the company is shared with its employees.
Link Mobilité is member of the SNPRM (National Relocation and Mobility Professionals Union), and of the EURA (European Relocation Association) which allows you to benefit from :
1/ The sharing of the profession's best practices. Information on those ranked the best in the business.
2/ Training. We are committed to the following ethical code:
Members must make sure they have the necessary skills level set to achieve the offered services
Ethics: no unfair competition, fake advertising, conflict of interest ...
Confidentiality of all information provided by both the employee and his employer
Transparency: no interest in related activities that could undermine the impartiality of the provider (estate agents, solicitors, hotels ...)
Legal liability (insurance), social, economic and environmental